About Maharana Mewar Vidya Mandir
Maharana Mewar Vidya Mandir is an English medium co-educational primary school which provides education from class Nursery to class VIII.
Nestled in the core of the ancient and historic city of Udaipur, lapped by the gentle waters of lake Fatehsagar, the school is situated in the Ambamata scheme near the revered temple of Ambamata. Maharana Mewar Vidya Mandir has the vision of providing the future generation with world class center of learning which contributes to personal, intellectual, physical and spiritual growth of the students. Holistic development of each child is what we aim for so that they can contribute to the growth of the community and the country.
Mission of Maharana Mewar Vidya Mandir is to:
- Provide future leaders with a skill based, seamless learning opportunity through a curriculum that is in sync with the international standards
- Create a learning environment which ensures development of logical yet creative mind-set, excellent interpersonal skills and a balanced emotional intelligence.
- Ensure integration of the rich culture of our country in the learning process so that the learners develop commitment, Integrity, Compassion and Respect for all.
- School Session: April – March of the following year
- Classes: Nursery to VIII
- Age: The minimum age for admission as on 1st April:
- Nursery - 3 years
- L.K. G. - 4 years
- H.K.G. - 5 years
- Admission criteria for Nursery to HKG: Activity based
- I to VIII – Baseline Assessment and worksheets